Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Week 2

My blog has been created and registered. Creating these entries is easy and anyone familiar with Word or a similar word processing program should not have any problem writing and editing the text for each entry. I added a photo and attempted to add a music clip, but the music isn't working at the moment. The music is a mp3 file which might blogger may not have the capability of playing. When clicking on the link it attempted to open the file in Quicktime and seemed to play, but I didn't get any audio. When I have a few minutes, I will play with this some more and see if I can get it to work.

Thank you Nini for the comment. I found that my version of Quicktime was too old to play the clip. After I downloaded the latest release, all is working.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Ian! Just checking out the new blogs - looking good. I just want to let you know that I tried playing your audio clip and it worked for me.
- Nini with DLDS